Houses Outside Boston City Limits Qualify for Super Cool USDA Loan Program – You Buy the Pool

If you live outside the city of Boston, USDA loans are available with no money down, low fixed rate, and your closing costs are wrapped into it. Your family must have an income of 110K or less. If you are getting a pool, you have to pay for that portion of the loan up front – the USDA won’t finance your pool. We can even check to see if the property you want is in a USDA location, with no obligation.

Phil Ganz (354 Posts)

Philip D. Ganz is a Boston Mortgage Broker and Boston Home Loan specialist. For information, expertise, consulting, or advice about home loans, refinancing mortgages, or commercial property loans, contact Phil with no obligation: 617-529-9317

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.